Lucky escape for four occupants - and a baby- travelling in a car that left Fens road last night and dropped into water filled dyke
- Credit: Archant
Four occupants – and a baby- had a lucky escape last night after their car left the road and ended up in a water filled dyke in the Fens.
Emergency services were called to Dairy Drove, Thorney Toll off the A47 shortly before midnight.
A police spokesman said: 'A vehicle carrying four people and a baby left the road and entered a water filled dyke on Dairy Drove.
'The occupants were out of the vehicle when emergency services arrived. Paramedics checked the occupants of the vehicle.'
The spokesman said their officers along with the East of England ambulance service and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig