Lucky escape for four occupants - and a baby- travelling in a car that left Fens road last night and dropped into water filled dyke
- Credit: Archant
Four occupants – and a baby- had a lucky escape last night after their car left the road and ended up in a water filled dyke in the Fens.
Emergency services were called to Dairy Drove, Thorney Toll off the A47 shortly before midnight.
A police spokesman said: 'A vehicle carrying four people and a baby left the road and entered a water filled dyke on Dairy Drove.
'The occupants were out of the vehicle when emergency services arrived. Paramedics checked the occupants of the vehicle.'
The spokesman said their officers along with the East of England ambulance service and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed