Lowestoft tragedy: Three children formally identified as Levina, Addy and Kyden McLelland
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police investigating the deaths of tragic mum-of-three Fiona Anderson have tonight released the names of the children whose bodies were found at a home in Lowestoft on Monday.
Officers were called to Gordon Road in Lowestoft just after 8am on Monday (April 15) after a woman, later identified as Fiona Anderson, was found with severe head injuries. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Inquiries into the incident led police to an address in London Road South, Kirkley where the bodies of her three children were discovered.
A police spokesman said: 'Following formal identification procedures, police can confirm the names as Levina McLelland (girl), aged three, Addy McLelland (boy), aged two, and Kyden McLelland (boy), aged 11 months.
'Post mortem examinations have been conducted on the three children. In all three cases, the cause of death was unascertained and further tests will be required.
You may also want to watch:
'The post mortem examination conducted on Fiona Anderson found that her death was caused by severe head injuries, consistent with a fall from height.'
Police are continuing to appeal for anyone who saw Fiona on the morning of Monday, April 15 to contact them on 101.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel