Lowestoft Town FC to hold scholarship trial
- Credit: Archant
'Arrive with aspirations, leave an inspiration!'
That is the message being sent out to students who would like to complete their studies while training full time with Lowestoft Town FC.
Lowestoft Town will be holding scholarship trials this month - with students in Year 11 and 12 (16 to 18-year-olds) urged to register now.
The trial takes place on Monday, April 15 from 10am to 1pm at The Amber Dew Events Stadium.
Lowestoft's first team assistant manager and head of education and football development, Andy Reynolds, said: 'We are delighted to announce the date of our next trial to become an LTFC Scholar for the 2019/20 season.
You may also want to watch:
'We urge any local boys and girls wishing to combine their education with full time professional football training to register their interest.
'The trial will be 100 per cent practical and be largely match based so we please ask you bring suitable clothing, footwear (grass pitch) and a drink.'
Visit wearescl.co.uk/lowestoft to book your place or to find out more about the course email email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters