Passenger rescued after three car crash leaves them trapped
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A passenger was left trapped in the back of a car following a three car crash.
At around 8pm, on Saturday, February 8, firefighters were called to High Street in Lowestoft following reports of a collision.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: 'We were called to a three-vehicles road traffic collision with one person trapped in the back of one of the vehicles.
'We were called to assist with aid and then assisted in removing the person.'
Police and ambulance were also on hand and the passenger was left in the care of the ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were stood down at 8.46pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church