Two arrested after raid finds £2,000 of cocaine and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Around £2,000 of class A and B drugs have been seized after a police raid.
Suffolk Police raided a home in Spashett Road, Lowestoft, on Tuesday, February 11.
Around £1,500 of suspected cocaine was found, as well as approximately £500 of suspected cannabis and various items of drug paraphernalia, a police spokesperson confirmed.
A man, aged 46, and a 40-year-old woman were both arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
The pair were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning and have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact officers at Lowestoft Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/8866/20.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich