Great Gatsby themed event to raise funds for MND and mental health charities
- Credit: Archant
A Great Gatsby theme event is being held by local beauticians to raise money for two charities close to their hearts.
The 1920s Glitz and Glam event will take place at the Hotel Victoria in Lowestoft this Friday, September 20.
The event, which is hosted by Glam R, will raise money for the Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA) and local mental health charity Lift Loud For Danny.
According to the organisers, the event will host a night of dance, magic and music. There will also be a drag show hosted by Trixie Doez, from Lowestoft.
Throughout the night, there will also be a professional mermaid who will sit at the bar to pour drinks for attendees and a 1920s singer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets to the event cost £10 and the money will be split between the charities. For more information, contact 01502 565 121 or visit Glam R in Bridge Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats