Lowestoft police release images of items believed to have been stolen
Police have released photographs of two items found after a warrant was carried out at an address in Lowestoft last week in a bid to trace where they came from.
Officers seized items including tools, laptop computers and cameras in the raid and believe they may have been stolen from homes or vehicles in the area recently.
In an effort to reunite some of the property with its rightful owner police have issued photographs of two of the items seized - one is a power tool in a carry case, the other is a camera carry case containing a digital SLR camera.
If you think they may belong to you please call PC Andrew Thawley at Lowestoft on 101. You will be asked questions in order to identify them as yours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion