Can you help to trace the owner of a bracelet found close to popular cinema?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A police appeal has been launched after a bracelet was found in Lowestoft.
The bracelet, which is engraved with wording and features a tree of life symbol, was found close to the East Coast Cinema on London Road South, Lowestoft.
An appeal on the Lowestoft Police Facebook page was launched to trace the owner of the property, after it was found on Wednesday, October 24.
A police spokesman said: 'We have a bracelet that has been found on London Road South, Lowestoft, near to the cinema.
'It has the tree of life symbol on it and has engraved words on it.
You may also want to watch:
'Help us reunite this item with its owner.'
If you believe the bracelet may be yours, contact the front desk at Lowestoft Police station.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named