Lowestoft band release eighth album ‘Life Drawing’
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk musician is celebrating his eighth album release, which draws on his life experience and the people he has met.
John Ward will debut new tracks from his album 'Life Drawing' at The Stanford Arms, in Lowestoft.
The album, which was recorded in his home county, but mastered in London explores language of love through music and art.
It also explores the hope overcoming adversity, the solace of singing together, escape from entrapment and the triumph of love.
The performance will consist of instruments such as double bass, mandolin, accordion, whistle, piano, violins, cello and banjo.
You may also want to watch:
The artist, who hails from Lowestoft, will travel across the country with his three-piece band - Les Woodley, Lynne Ward and Stephen Mynott.
The musicians will travel from Scotland to Devon, the Midlands to Wales, Yorkshire to the South Coast.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
The performance will take place at The Stanford Arms, 9pm on February 16.