Lowestoft man in court following assault in Pinewood Avenue
A man has been charged with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm (GBH) after trouble flared in Lowestoft.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Service were called to Pinewood Avenue – on the Whitton estate area of Lowestoft – just after 9pm on Saturday night (July 22) following reports that a man had been assaulted.
The victim, in his 30s, suffered a head injury. A man was arrested and subsequently charged.
A police spokesman said: 'Scott Foskett, 34, of Ashfield Crescent, Lowestoft has been charged with wounding with intent to cause GBH.'
He was remanded in custody yesterday (Sunday), and was due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court today (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'We were called at 9.20pm on July 22. A rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew attended. They treated a man who had suffered a head injury. He was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further care.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre