Stunning seaside shot secures Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This early-morning shot of the country's most easterly point has secured the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
Glenn Long from Lowestoft was at Ness Point when he captured this magnificent image on his Nikon D810.
This image captures the morning sun creeping of the jagged rocks the iconic seaside location in Lowestoft.
The 58-year-old said: "It was a long exposure shot and it was taken at 4.30am in the morning before work."
The amateur photographer has been snapping for five years and was ecstatic to be crowned this week's winner.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Long receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images. To enter our competition, email your pictures and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17