Stunning seaside shot secures Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This early-morning shot of the country's most easterly point has secured the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
Glenn Long from Lowestoft was at Ness Point when he captured this magnificent image on his Nikon D810.
This image captures the morning sun creeping of the jagged rocks the iconic seaside location in Lowestoft.
The 58-year-old said: "It was a long exposure shot and it was taken at 4.30am in the morning before work."
The amateur photographer has been snapping for five years and was ecstatic to be crowned this week's winner.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Long receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images. To enter our competition, email your pictures and a contact number to email@example.com
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers