Warning of delays with gas works under way
- Credit: Archant
Drivers could face delays as gas works are carried out for three days.
The warning comes as the work takes place on the A47 High Street in Lowestoft this week.
With Cadent carrying out the work between Wednesday, August 28 and Friday, August 30, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that the gas mains work is due to be carried out on the "nearside carriageway" outside 66B High Street in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named