Lowestoft charity appeals for Spanish teacher to help expand Language Café
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Access Community Trust is searching for a Spanish speaking teacher to help out at its Language Café.
The project has been running for over two months from Sams Café on Bevan Street East, Lowestoft, led retired French teacher Richard Allen.
And due to the success of the French Language Café, the trust is now looking to expand the languages it offers.
The people attending the Language Café are from all over and all of them have differing abilities when it comes to French. Some want to learn from scratch whilst others can speak to a higher level and just want to chat in French. The sessions are informal and relaxed and are free to attend.
All the trust asks is that participants buy a cup of tea or coffee while at the café.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in helping with the new Spanish classes is asked to contact Lee Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07388992923.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17