Lowestoft business awards are open for entries
THE 2012 Lowestoft & Waveney Chamber of Commerce Business Awards are now open for entries.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are open to businesses of all types and sizes throughout the Waveney district and aim to recognise outstanding achievements, both by businesses and by individuals.
Among the categories are awards for Business Investment, Business Start Up, Community Impact and Green Business.
The awards will be announced at a ceremony to be held at the Zest Rooms at Potters Leisure Resort on Thursday, December 6. For full details on categories and how to enter, visit www.waveneychamber.co.uk .
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, October 31.
You may also want to watch:
'Despite the continued economic challenges, we see every day how local firms are working harder than ever with the entrepreneurial spirit our county has come to expect,' said John Dugmore, chief executive of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, of which the Lowestoft and Waveney Chamber is part. 'It is only right that, whether big or small, they are recognised in this special way.
'It means that those organisations that usually pass under the radar are recognised for the outstanding work that they are doing as well as the contribution they make to our local economy.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day