Boy on bike involved in hit-and-run
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A 14-year-old boy was hit by a car which failed to stop while cycling in Lowestoft.
The teenager was cycling across the junction of Jubilee Way and the main roundabout at the end of St Peter's Street when he was in collision with a grey Toyota Yaris.
The boy suffered a minor cut to his leg, but did not require hospital treatment following the incident.
The boy reported the incident to police the following day, with the driver of the Toyota Yaris failing to stop.
Suffolk Police are appealing for witnesses after the incident, which occurred on Friday November 2 betweeen 3pm and 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has knowledge about it, is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting CAD 102 of November 3.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear