Lowestoft air show donation boost
This month's Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival has received a magic boost from a pantomime show in the town.
Anyone who pays a �3 entry donation fee to the air show on August 11 and 12 will be given a discount sticker for the Marina Theatre's Jack and the Beanstalk pantomime.
The air show stickers have to be taken to the Marina Theatre box office before September 15 to gain a �3 discount for the pantomime.
This year's pantomime runs from December 12 until January 2 and stars pianist Bobby Crush, Allo Allo actor Sue Hodge and Chris Edgerley.
The �3 discount follows last week's announcement that the minimum donation to enter the air show each day has risen from �2 to �3 to help meet the event's �300,000 running costs. Jack and the Beanstalk producer Paul Holman said: 'We are delighted to be able to lend our support to this year's Lowestoft air festival by offering those donating a chance to receive money back on their pantomime tickets.'
You may also want to watch:
The air show will feature the Red Arrows, a Tornado from RAF Marham, Spitfires, a Sea King search and rescue helicopter and a MC-130P Combat Shadow from the United States Air Force. Air festival managing director Paul Bayfield said he was thrilled to receive the support from the Marina Theatre.
For information on the air show visit www.lowestoftairfestival.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash