Low temperatures and frost risk across Norfolk and Waveney for Bank Holiday weekend
With a risk of frost and temperatures 5C below average, the Bank Holiday weekend seems destined not to bring the sun most are craving.
Dan Holley, a forecaster at Weatherquest, said: 'Saturday and Sunday are set to be quite similar. Both will be mainly dry, but slightly cloudy with sunny spells.
'Temperatures by day will be around 8-9C, with is five degrees below average for the time of year.'
Mr Holley added that there would be one or two isolated showers on both afternoons.
'Both will be clear nights with a touch of frost, with temperatures at 1-2C, and one or two areas close to freezing,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
'But Monday will be a different story as low pressure comes in from the Atlantic, and we have a dry start to the day.'
Temperatures on Monday are expected to rise with light rain in the afternoon, and by Tuesday temperatures are expected to be at 13-14C during the day and 5-6C at night.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer