Low-speed train crash injures three people at Cambridge Station
- Credit: PA
Three people suffered 'very, very minor' injuries after a slow-speed train crash at Cambridge Station.
A spokesman for Great Northern said it happened shortly after 10am, and involved the 9.14am King's Cross to Cambridge service.
She said the injured people were treated by staff at the station.
She said: 'Shortly after 10am this morning, one of our Great Northern services was involved in a low-speed incident at platform 7 of Cambridge Station.
'This was the 9.14am King's Cross to Cambridge Service, a four-carriage Class 365 train, which couples with another four-carriage unit. The two units came into contact.
You may also want to watch:
'A full investigation will be carried out.'
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 8 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 9 Water outages hit homes across city
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer