Love Island stars spotted filming ‘exciting new project’ in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Two Love Island stars have been spotted filming and chilling on a day out in Great Yarmouth.
Wes and Alex from season four of Love Island were snapped in the east Norfolk coastal town "filming and chilling" with each other.
In a post to Instagram, Alex said he had a "Bromantic day date with my Wesley", as the pair posed on the town's old jetty with matching "I love Great Yarmouth" mugs.
When asked what they were up to, Alex told one of his followers they were "filming and chilling".
Another comment suggests the two were staying at the Swan hotel in Southwold while visiting the area.
You may also want to watch:
Alex added he thought the Great Yarmouth "beach is so nice" and Wes later showed some behind the scenes shots of what they were up to on his story.
Wes and Alex can be seen preparing to use water jet packs over a lake which Alex warns "looks very cold".
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
Later Alex posted to his story writing 'That's a wrap!', while tagging the energy company EDF energy.
The energy company confirmed they were filming a project with the Love Island stars, but said it was currently being kept a secret.
"Alex and Wes were in Great Yarmouth helping us film an exciting new project. Keep watching our social media channels over the coming weeks to see what they got up to," a spokesperson said.
The only question that leaves us wondering is - did they have a go on The Snails?