Love Island’s Harley Judge to attend special event at Norwich nightclub
- Credit: ITV
'Yes people, I'm back!'
Those were the words proclaimed by 22-year-old Harley Judge in a video shared to Facebook after being booted out of Love Island.
The industrial concreter from Norwich was the first person to leave the ITV show on June 9.
Now he's back in Norwich and will be making a special appearance at ProjectM's Willy Wonka Land event at Mercy XS Nightclub on Thursday, June 15.
In a video shared by ProjectM and Mercy XS, the former Attleborough High Pupil said: 'Come and see me, not sure what time I'll be there from, but come down, bring your friends, bring whoever you like.'
You may also want to watch:
Organisers of the event said they will be converting the club room into a chocolate factory, with actors and props. Unlimited free candy will also be available throughout the night.
For more information visit facebook.com/ProjectM
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened