Love Island’s Harley Judge to attend special event at Norwich nightclub
- Credit: ITV
'Yes people, I'm back!'
Those were the words proclaimed by 22-year-old Harley Judge in a video shared to Facebook after being booted out of Love Island.
The industrial concreter from Norwich was the first person to leave the ITV show on June 9.
Now he's back in Norwich and will be making a special appearance at ProjectM's Willy Wonka Land event at Mercy XS Nightclub on Thursday, June 15.
In a video shared by ProjectM and Mercy XS, the former Attleborough High Pupil said: 'Come and see me, not sure what time I'll be there from, but come down, bring your friends, bring whoever you like.'
You may also want to watch:
Organisers of the event said they will be converting the club room into a chocolate factory, with actors and props. Unlimited free candy will also be available throughout the night.
For more information visit facebook.com/ProjectM
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid