Love Island’s Harley Judge to attend special event at Norwich nightclub
- Credit: ITV
'Yes people, I'm back!'
Those were the words proclaimed by 22-year-old Harley Judge in a video shared to Facebook after being booted out of Love Island.
The industrial concreter from Norwich was the first person to leave the ITV show on June 9.
Now he's back in Norwich and will be making a special appearance at ProjectM's Willy Wonka Land event at Mercy XS Nightclub on Thursday, June 15.
In a video shared by ProjectM and Mercy XS, the former Attleborough High Pupil said: 'Come and see me, not sure what time I'll be there from, but come down, bring your friends, bring whoever you like.'
You may also want to watch:
Organisers of the event said they will be converting the club room into a chocolate factory, with actors and props. Unlimited free candy will also be available throughout the night.
For more information visit facebook.com/ProjectM
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover