Love is in the air at Norwich train station
- Credit: Greater Anglia
Rail passengers arriving in Norwich on Tuesday morning felt the love as local train operator Greater Anglia dished out some romantic treats.
Commuters were treated to free Valentine's Day cupcakes at the station.
As well as giving out the love-themed gifts, staff were also collecting donations for the British Heart Foundation.
Andrew Goodrum, Greater Anglia's Customer Service Director, said: 'We like to take the opportunity to show our appreciation to our customers and giving them sweet treats always goes down well.
'We received a lot of positive feedback from customers yesterday about the Valentine's cupcakes and we are pleased they enjoyed them.'
You may also want to watch:
Catherine McClafferty, a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist from Norwich, was at the station this morning, she said: 'Sometimes it is the small things that can bring sweet moments of connection amongst strangers. There were smiles all round the station.'
• Has someone gone out of their way to do something special for you today? Email email@example.com
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk