Love is in the air at Norwich train station
- Credit: Greater Anglia
Rail passengers arriving in Norwich on Tuesday morning felt the love as local train operator Greater Anglia dished out some romantic treats.
Commuters were treated to free Valentine's Day cupcakes at the station.
As well as giving out the love-themed gifts, staff were also collecting donations for the British Heart Foundation.
Andrew Goodrum, Greater Anglia's Customer Service Director, said: 'We like to take the opportunity to show our appreciation to our customers and giving them sweet treats always goes down well.
'We received a lot of positive feedback from customers yesterday about the Valentine's cupcakes and we are pleased they enjoyed them.'
You may also want to watch:
Catherine McClafferty, a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist from Norwich, was at the station this morning, she said: 'Sometimes it is the small things that can bring sweet moments of connection amongst strangers. There were smiles all round the station.'
• Has someone gone out of their way to do something special for you today? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney