Lotus boss Dany Bahar dismissed
Group Lotus confirmed this evening that chief executive Dany Bahar has been dismissed with immediate effect.
Mr Bahar was temporarily removed from his �1.2m post a fortnight ago following a meeting with the bosses of DRB-Hicom in Malaysia, and a complaint into his conduct made by the conglomerate.
The company said in a statement tonight: 'The decision was made by the board of Group Lotus plc following the results of an investigation into a complaint made against him by the company's penultimate holding company, DRB-HICOM Berhad.'
The Company has also announced the appointment of Aslam Farikullah as the company's chief operating officer with immediate effect.
Mr Aslam has more than 26 years experience in the automotive industry.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see Friday's EDP.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut