Lotus boss Dany Bahar dismissed
Group Lotus confirmed this evening that chief executive Dany Bahar has been dismissed with immediate effect.
Mr Bahar was temporarily removed from his �1.2m post a fortnight ago following a meeting with the bosses of DRB-Hicom in Malaysia, and a complaint into his conduct made by the conglomerate.
The company said in a statement tonight: 'The decision was made by the board of Group Lotus plc following the results of an investigation into a complaint made against him by the company's penultimate holding company, DRB-HICOM Berhad.'
The Company has also announced the appointment of Aslam Farikullah as the company's chief operating officer with immediate effect.
Mr Aslam has more than 26 years experience in the automotive industry.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see Friday's EDP.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 5 Local pub splashes back into action
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town