Lots to see and do at Seething Airfield Charity Airday
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Visitors to Seething Airfield Charity Airday on Sunday will be able to enjoy some of the top flying displays in the country as well as host of attractions on the ground.
This year's air display will include The Blades Aerobatic Display Team, Hurricane P2921, Yak 52, Yak 3, Cessna Bird Dog, Piper L-4, Hawker Nimrod, P-51 Mustang and Tiger Moth.
There will also be static aircraft and vehicle displays, morris dancing, craft and charity stands, children's rides, live music, a fun dog show and refreshments.
The airfield's former wartime control tower, which has been turned into a museum, will also be open during the day.
The EDP is media partner for this year's event, which is raising funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
David Smith, a member of the organising committee, said he was most looking forward to The Blades display team, which is made up of ex Red Arrows pilots.
'We have also got some classic war birds, which will be good,' he added. 'We are still waiting for final confirmation but we are hoping to have a Seafire or Spitfire - iconic aeroplanes with an iconic engine.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
Entry costs £15 adults, £10 children and £40 for a family of four and is pay on the gate only
Gates open at 10am and the air display will get underway at 2pm.