Lots to see and do at Seething Airfield Charity Airday
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Visitors to Seething Airfield Charity Airday on Sunday will be able to enjoy some of the top flying displays in the country as well as host of attractions on the ground.
This year's air display will include The Blades Aerobatic Display Team, Hurricane P2921, Yak 52, Yak 3, Cessna Bird Dog, Piper L-4, Hawker Nimrod, P-51 Mustang and Tiger Moth.
There will also be static aircraft and vehicle displays, morris dancing, craft and charity stands, children's rides, live music, a fun dog show and refreshments.
The airfield's former wartime control tower, which has been turned into a museum, will also be open during the day.
The EDP is media partner for this year's event, which is raising funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
You may also want to watch:
David Smith, a member of the organising committee, said he was most looking forward to The Blades display team, which is made up of ex Red Arrows pilots.
'We have also got some classic war birds, which will be good,' he added. 'We are still waiting for final confirmation but we are hoping to have a Seafire or Spitfire - iconic aeroplanes with an iconic engine.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
Entry costs £15 adults, £10 children and £40 for a family of four and is pay on the gate only
Gates open at 10am and the air display will get underway at 2pm.