‘Lots of debris’ cleared up from busy road after four vehicles are involved in accident
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The A11 has reopened fully after an accident earlier between four vehicles.
The incident happened on the southbound carriageway on the A11, around 200 yards south of the Thickthorn Roundabout near Cringleford, earlier this evening (Friday).
Four vehicles were involved in an accident which left much debris on the road, according to a spokesman for Norfolk Police.
He said the road was 'intermittently closed' while the debris was being cleared, but the road has now reopened properly.
No one is believed to have suffered serious injuries.
The type of vehicles involved in the accident have not been confirmed to this newspaper.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'