Dog walker trying to reunite gold wedding ring with owner
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker is trying to reunite a gold wedding ring with its owner.
Roger Bryce, 77, spotted a notice at the car park on Bawdeswell Heath saying that someone had lost their ring, and last week he found it.
Unfortunately, by this time the notice had been removed and he has no way of contacting its owner.
Mr Bryce, from Billingford, said: “Someone posted a notice that they had lost their wedding ring on the heath and were upset because the ring meant a lot to them.
“Last Wednesday afternoon I was walking my dog Andy there. When I stumbled, I noticed a circular shape of golden colour in the ground, I poked around with my stick and unearthed the ring. I examined it and saw it was a gold hallmarked ring, more than likely the one which had been lost.”
You may also want to watch:
Are the owner of the ring? Email reporter David Bale at email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it