Have you seen these lost cats in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant
Each week we will be highlighting some missing cats from around the city, in the hope that they will be returned to their owners.
Can you help find these missing cats in Norwich?
Frankie has been missing since February 10 from Thorpe Marriott. He is 14-years-old and suffers from epilepsy, so it is urgent he is found. He can get confused after a fit and many be hiding in someone's shed or garden.
Archie has been missing since March 5 from Lincoln Street. He may be injured and be hiding. He is well known in the area but has been attacked several times recently by a local un-neutered tom cat. Archie is a big cat and is neutered and microchipped.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
Smudge has been missing February 22 from Horsford. She is microchipped and has a distinctive ginger stripe down her nose. Her family are extremely worried about her.
Lola has been missing for a long time - since March 17, 2014. She hopped on a bus near her home in Spixworth however the driver set off with her still onboard. He then put her off the bus on Constitution Hill, outside the One Stop shop. The last confirmed sighting of Lola was in the Angel Road area. However despite extensive efforts to find her, the trail then went cold. She is very fluffy, with a big bushy tail and a distinctive black mark.
Joey has been missing since January 1 from the Church Lane area of Sprowston. He is black with a slight white undercoat that shows through. He also has a distinctive tear in his ear. He is neutered and microchipped and greatly missing by his loving family.
If you have seen any of these cats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/message 07918 738437. Alternatively you can message us on Facebook or Twitter.
For more information about other missing cats in the area, visit Lost and Found Cats in Norwich on Facebook, here.