Lorry transporting pigs crashes into south Norfolk house
- Credit: Archant
A lorry has crashed into house in south Norfolk.
Police were called to Gilderswood Lane in Forncett St Peter at 6am after the animal transporter, which had pigs on board, collided with the building.
The lorry was stuck for a period of time following the crash.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary confirmed no one was injured and all pigs were unharmed.
A structural engineer is at the scene as are three UK Power Networks vehicles due to a damaged power line.
You may also want to watch:
An officer from Norfolk Fire and Rescue assessed the building and highways officers are also in attendance.
The lorry has already been towed away but the road is closed and will be for some time due to bricks spread across the carriageway.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich