Mother pushing twins in buggy injured by pallets falling from lorry
- Credit: Google
A mother who was pushing her two-year-old twins in a double buggy was injured by wooden pallets which fell off a lorry.
Another woman, who was walking with the other victim, was also injured in the incident, which happened at around 9.20am near Taverham Vets on Longwater Lane, Costessey, on Wednesday, November 4.
The vehicle did not stop after it shed its load, according to Norfolk Police, which is appealing for witnesses.
A police spokesperson said the women suffered minor injuries and the lorry continued on its journey towards Dereham Road in Costessey.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the lorry involved.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Sgt Sophie Getley at Wymondham Police Station on 101 quoting incident number 81 on November 4.
- 1 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 2 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 3 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 4 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 5 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 10 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk