Lorry in collision with mobility scooter in Toftwood
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A mobility scooter user had a lucky escape in Toftwood earlier today, after a collision with a lorry.
Police were called to reports of a road traffic accident at 2.30pm.
A lorry had collided with a mobility scooter at the junction between Rash's Green and Shipdham Road.
Luckily, the rider had disembarked from the scooter before the lorry hit it.
The patient was described as suffering minor injuries, including cuts to the elbows.
You may also want to watch:
A witness, who did not wish to be named, said: 'I drove behind the lorry. The man's scooter was on its side, and he was talking'.
The road was cleared by 3.15pm.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch