Lorry hit level crossing barrier at Harling Road
- Credit: IAN BURT
A lorry hit a barrier at a level crossing at Harling Road rail station this morning, causing queueing traffic.
It happened at around 8.30am.
The train line is now open, however there is damage to the crossing so trains are being cautioned through.
Network Rail engineers are on site assessing the damage.
The B111 Harling Road is currently blocked, with very slow traffic after the incident between Larling, Roudham and East Harling.
Norfolk police said traffic was backed up to the A11 flyover.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls