Lorry failed to stop after damaging roof in Needham
A lorry failed to stop after colliding with an overhanging roof in a Norfolk village, causing substantial damage.
The Renault curtain sided lorry struck the roof, ripping off the guttering in Mill Road, Needham and stopped briefly underneath before reversing back down the road at speed towards Needham.
The incident happened yesterday at 9.30am.
Police are making enquiries to trace the vehicle, which was blue without any immediately visible livery or company markings.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone PC Watkins at Halesworth on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 9 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 10 Countryfile to highlight controversial Norfolk road scheme