Lorry driver could have vital information about fatal crash on A148 at Bale
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s was pronounced dead at the scene of a head-on collision involving two cars on the A148 between Fakenham and Holt on Monday afternoon.
police are still investigating the collision. Today officers said they are keen to trace the driver of an articulated lorry with a white cab with what appears to be a bulk trailer with a red cover travelling towards Fakenham.
The vehicle was not involved in the collision but the driver could hold important information about the driving manner of the vehicles involved.
A red Mitsubishi Colt travelling towards Fakenham was involved in a collision with a red VW Tiguan travelling in the opposite direction towards Holt.
The driver of the Mitsubishi, a man in his 30s, sadly died at the scene as a result of his injuries. The driver and passenger of the VW, a man and woman, suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the serious collision investigation team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list