Lorry crashes into telegraph pole in Rushford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A1066 is closed in both directions.
The A1066 at Rushford is shut in both directions as a lorry has crashed into a telegraph pole.
The incident has occurred at the turning for Rushford.
The road is shut given mud and debris at the scene, and concerns over damage to electric wiring.
UK Power Network is at the scene making it safe.
The Norfolk Police is still at the scene.
The Highways Agency will also be at the scene clearing the road.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'