Lorry crashes into telegraph pole in Rushford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A1066 is closed in both directions.
The A1066 at Rushford is shut in both directions as a lorry has crashed into a telegraph pole.
The incident has occurred at the turning for Rushford.
The road is shut given mud and debris at the scene, and concerns over damage to electric wiring.
UK Power Network is at the scene making it safe.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Police is still at the scene.
The Highways Agency will also be at the scene clearing the road.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van