Lorry and ambulance involved in crash at Bodham, near Sheringham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A lorry and an ambulance have been involved in a crash near Sheringham.
A police spokesman said they were called to reports of a crash between a lorry and an ambulance at Holt Road, Bodham at 8.21am today.
The spokesman said it looks as if the crash was 'damage only' although there are no further details at this stage.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'At around 8.20am today an ambulance, on its way to a treat a patient, was involved in a collision with another vehicle on the A148 near Bodham. A second ambulance was immediately dispatched to the original 999 call.
'An ambulance and a paramedic officer attended the incident where there was thankfully no-one injured and we are looking into what happened.'
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile police are currently on scene of a three vehicle crash at Colman Road, Norwich. Police were called to reports of a crash involving a VW Van, a Peugeot 308 and a Ford Mondeo at about 7.50am.
One person has been treated for a facial injury, believed to be a cut lip.
- 1 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 7 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 8 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 'We loved our East Anglian holiday so much - we bought the company'
Earlier, emergency services, including a fire crew from Swaffham, were called to a two vehicle crash on the A47 at Little Fransham.
One of the cars involved, a Seat Leon, rolled resulting in a minor injury to the driver who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after complaining of neck and back pain. The car has yet to be recovered although is off the road.
And at just after 5am today a car also overturned in a crash at Eccles Road, East Harling near to Snetterton race circuit. No-one was injured in the crash although ambulance did attend. The Highways Agency were requested as the road was 'quite slippery' following the crash.