‘Inquisitive and happy animals’ - Police discover second group of cows on the loose
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police have discovered more cows on the loose.
It is the second incident of rogue animals in less than 24 hours, with the first group reported in north Norfolk near Aylsham .
Officers from Breckland were on patrol at Barnham Cross Common, near Thetford, on Saturday, February 2, when they came across the 'inquisitive and happy' cows.
Police were in the area following up recent reports of anti-social behaviour at the common.
Breckland Police posted on Twitter and said: 'After recent reports of ASB on Barnham Common, Thetford, patrols today only found some inquisitive and happy animals.'
Officers encouraged anyone who may have seen any off road vehicles in the area to report it to the team by emailing email@example.com or ringing 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich