‘Inquisitive and happy animals’ - Police discover second group of cows on the loose
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police have discovered more cows on the loose.
It is the second incident of rogue animals in less than 24 hours, with the first group reported in north Norfolk near Aylsham .
Officers from Breckland were on patrol at Barnham Cross Common, near Thetford, on Saturday, February 2, when they came across the 'inquisitive and happy' cows.
Police were in the area following up recent reports of anti-social behaviour at the common.
Breckland Police posted on Twitter and said: 'After recent reports of ASB on Barnham Common, Thetford, patrols today only found some inquisitive and happy animals.'
Officers encouraged anyone who may have seen any off road vehicles in the area to report it to the team by emailing email@example.com or ringing 101.
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 7 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 8 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible