Looking to keep the kids entertained over Easter? South Norfolk Council’s kids camp in Wymondham and Long Stratton may be the answer
- Credit: Archant
A kids camp is opening its doors for the Easter holidays.
South Norfolk Council's Ofsted-registered facility kicks off at the Wymondham and Long Stratton leisure centres on Monday, April 3.
Over the next two weeks, young people who attend the camp can get involved in a whole range of exciting activities and new challenges to keep them entertained with activities like roller skating, swimming, arts and crafts, trampolining and football.
All of the activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by trained staff, whose goal is to ensure that the experience is both positive and challenging.
Children aged five and 15 can attend between 8.15am and 5.45pm and enjoy a programme full of sports, games and craft activities.
You may also want to watch:
Kids Camp is only £25 for a full day and £12.50 for a half-day. Leisure passport price is just £12.50 for a full day and £6.25 for a half-day.
Visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/kidscamp to book online.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success