Look what’s cooking! Chef Richard Hughes leads class on the culinary arts for pupils from Wymomdham’s Browick Road Primary School
- Credit: Browick Road Primary School
Pupils from a Wymondham school have once again joined a celebrity chef for more culinary adventures.
About 60 youngsters from Browick Road Primary School visited Richard Hughes' new Assembly House Cookery School in Norwich to cook up a tasty dinner.
It follows a visit by Mr Hughes to the school in November as part of a nationwide Chefs Adopt a School programme.
He said he was thrilled to have the youngsters join him for the day on Tuesday, February 7.
Mr Hughes said: 'When we relaunched our new cookery school in January, we thought who best to road-test it than a group of young aspiring chefs.
'The children at Browick Road Primary School have some serious talent and together we're working on unearthing a few budding Norfolk chefs of the future.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hughes will continue working with the school this year to share his enthusiasm for food and hospitality.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night