London to Norwich train cancelled
- Credit: Archant
A train service which was due to arrive in Norwich later this morning has been cancelled due to a fault.
Greater Anglia said the 9am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service 'will be cancelled' due to a train fault.
Meanwhile the 7.30am service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street, which was due to arrive at the capital at 9.19am has been delayed between Diss and Ipswich and is now expected to be six minutes late due to a late running freight train.
Meanwhile buses are being used for passengers travelling on trains operating between Norwich and Great Yarmouth due to signalling problems.
There are long term alterations to the route which will see services between Norwich and Great Yarmouth affected until April next year due to engineering works taking place.
You may also want to watch:
All Norwich to Yarmouth trains which previously operated via Buckenham, Cantley and Reedham are now being routed via Acle.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident