London Boat Show ticket offer
Boating magazine Anglia Afloat, a sister publication of the EDP, has struck a deal with the organisers of the London Boat Show which means its readers can save �8 per ticket.
Buy the January/February issue of the magazine for a preview of the show and details of how to get cut-price entry. You will need to move quickly, though, as the offer will close at midnight on January 5.
The offer allows you to buy tickets for �12 compared to the normal price of �20 at the door. It is also cheaper than the normal advance price of �16.
Tickets are valid for any single day of the show at ExCeL in London's Docklands, from January 7 to January 15, and each one purchased allows you to take up to two children aged 15 and under in free.
Standard terms apply which can be viewed at www.londonboatshow.com. As with normal advance bookings, a transaction fee of �1.75 applies.
Anglia Afloat is available from newsagents and supermarkets for �3.95. For annual subscriptions, visit www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/angliaafloat.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia