‘Lollipop lady knocked down by car’ in Overstrand
- Credit: Ian Burt
The ambulance service has confirmed the casualty was rushed to hospital following the collision.
A lollipop lady was rushed to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Overstrand.
The drama unfolded on Cromer Road this morning (Friday) around 8.42am.
An ambulance was on scene within seven minutes of the alarm being raised.
The casualty suffered a leg and hand injury in the road traffic collision and was treated at the scene before being transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday