Full-filled evening in store for Loddon with annual Victorian evening
- Credit: Archant
Loddon's annual Victorian Evening takes place on Friday in the town centre.
The traditional event will begin at 6.30pm outside the library on Church Plain, with Father Christmas himself arriving to switch on the Christmas lights.
With several local businesses chipping in to support the event, the evening will offer all kinds of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Having switched on the lights, Mr Christmas will take his place in his grotto at Bay Tree House, while the library will display a wide range of Victorian Christmas memorabilia.
The town centre will remain a hotbed of activity throughout the evening, with fire engine displays, vintage steam engines to see and a Punch and Judy Show in Vine Court.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will also see open houses at both Holy Trinity and St John's churches, with the chance to support local good causes.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area