Lockdales to hold free specialist valuation day in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A specialist valuation day is being held in Beccles by auctioneers Lockdales.
The event will be for the following types of collectables: coins, stamps, banknotes, clocks, watches, silver, gold, documents, books and maps (pre-1900), medals and militaria also including swords, bayonets and de-activated weapons, cigarette-cards, postcards, pre-1960 sports programmes and tickets and scientific instruments.
It will take place on Monday, May 8, at The Waveney House Hotel between 10am and 2pm.
Members of the public will have the option to consign their goods to be sold in a future public auction, or request a cash purchase offer from Lockdales.
Valuations will be provided free of charge without obligation to sell. Illustrated auction catalogues from previous sales will also be given away.
You may also want to watch:
Lockdales has been holding six auctions a year since 1997, and has grown to become one of the UK's leading specialist auction houses, with an annual turnover in excess of £2m.
For more call 01473 627110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration