Lockdales to hold free specialist valuation day in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A specialist valuation day is being held in Beccles by auctioneers Lockdales.
The event will be for the following types of collectables: coins, stamps, banknotes, clocks, watches, silver, gold, documents, books and maps (pre-1900), medals and militaria also including swords, bayonets and de-activated weapons, cigarette-cards, postcards, pre-1960 sports programmes and tickets and scientific instruments.
It will take place on Monday, May 8, at The Waveney House Hotel between 10am and 2pm.
Members of the public will have the option to consign their goods to be sold in a future public auction, or request a cash purchase offer from Lockdales.
Valuations will be provided free of charge without obligation to sell. Illustrated auction catalogues from previous sales will also be given away.
You may also want to watch:
Lockdales has been holding six auctions a year since 1997, and has grown to become one of the UK's leading specialist auction houses, with an annual turnover in excess of £2m.
For more call 01473 627110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich