Piers Morgan, Nicky Morgan, and Anneliese Dodds confirmed for Question Time panel in Thetford
- Credit: ITV
Fresh from interviewing the President of the United States Donald Trump, Piers Morgan will travel to Thetford to appear on BBC Question Time.
The political show will be broadcast from the town on Thursday, and the five panellists taking questions from the audience have now been revealed.
Journalist and broadcaster Piers Morgan is just one of those to appear, just days after he got the only television interview with Mr Trump on his state visit to the UK.
Joining him will be Conservative MP Nicky Morgan, who is also the chair of the Treasury Select Committee and has backed Michael Gove as the next Tory leader.
Labour Treasury minister and former MEP Anneliese Dodds will also be on the show, as will SNP business spokesman Drew Hendry.
You may also want to watch:
Daily Mirror editor Alison Phillips is the final member of the panel, who will be guided through the debate by host Fiona Bruce.
The show will be broadcast from Thetford Academy on BBC One at 10.35pm on Thursday.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'