Watch the moment a half-naked Norwich man gave prime minister contender Theresa May a shock
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Theresa May has announced today that she wants to be prime minister.
The home secretary has been diligent in travelling across constituencies meeting members and helping out local MPs.
In 2013 she got more than she bargained for when out door-knocking with Norwich North MP Chloe Smith.
The Conservative MPs met with local police officers at the Christchurch Centre, in Magdalen Road, before going knocking on doors in nearby Albany Road.
It was there that both MPs got something of a shock, as one Norwich resident had jumped out of the bath to answer his door.
You may also want to watch:
Undeterred, the politicians still asked if they could give the man a Conservative Party leaflet, to which he laughed and said: 'No you can't!'
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears