UPDATE: Norwich petrol stations get fresh fuel deliveries but shortages remain
Fuel remains in short supply, despite some fresh fuel deliveries this afternoon.
Many Norwich petrol stations are waiting on tankers to arrive, after panic-buying sparked a shortage.
Some garages have closed, while others have run out of diesel.
Sainsbury's New Costessey petrol station by the A47 has just had a fresh delivery of diesel, while their Pound Lane store has run out of diesel.
The BP garage on Dereham Road also has no diesel left and said they do not know when their next delivery will be.
You may also want to watch:
Martineau Lane's BP station is also closed, but is hoping for a delivery tomorrow.
Dereham Road's Murco petrol station is expecting a delivery today and has also run out of diesel.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
Asda at Hellesdon will not have any fuel until 7am tomorrow.
Esso's station on Mousehold Lane could not say when their next supply of fuel might be.