Travellers ordered to leave Norwich car park after notice is served
- Credit: Archant
Notice has been served on a group of Travellers, ordering them to leave a Norwich car park.
Five caravans have parked across a number of spaces at Norwich City Council-owned St Crispins Car Park.
The group was reported to City Hall on Monday.
The car park, between Chatham Street and St Crispins Road, remains open to the public, but a number of spaces are being blocked.
Norfolk County Council carried out welfare checks on the Traveller families involved.
You may also want to watch:
And Norwich City Council has now served them notice to quit the site.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 Major new £20m green business park approved