Three new retail units to be created in Holt
Plans to develop site in Franklyn's Yard among roundup of latest planning applications.
Three new retail units are to be created in Holt, if new plans are approved.
Mr R Mills has applied to North Norfolk District Council for permission to convert a building at Franklyn's Yard into a ground floor coffee shop and wine bar, with flat above, as well as alterations to the neighbouring car park.
Elsewhere in the town, Gresham's School has applied for permission to convert a farm building into three new dwellings for staff housing in Cromer Road.
At Upper Sheringham, Woodlands Caravan Park has applied for planning permission for the provision of nine static caravan pitches on the site of a demolished toilet block and in lie of touring caravans, as well as for change of condition to allow for seasonal siting of 30 touring caravans which is currently limited to 28 days.
You may also want to watch:
And, at Swanton Abbott, Dr Corballis has applied for planning permission for an outdoor riding arena at Mill House, The Hill.
The council is set to decide the outcome of the applications over the coming months.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK