The great EU Referendum debate: Are you holding an event?
- Credit: Archant
As Britain decides whether to remain or leave the European Union on June 23 events are being held across the region.
Please email email@example.com if you would like your event to be listed below.
You may also want to watch:
DATE: Monday, April 25
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time
ADDRESS: Ocean Rooms in Gorleston
FORMAT: A talk which includes former UKIP/independent MEP Godfrey Bloom, Conservative MEP David Campbell-Bannerman and French politician Laure Ferrari speaking and also answering questions from the audience.
Entry to the event is free, however to get tickets you need to register at: www.gyleave.org
DATE: Wednesday, May 4
ADDRESS: Aylsham Parish Church
FORMAT OF EVENT: University of East Anglia Professor Hussein Kassim who is an expert in the EU will do a presentation. He is bringing with him Professor Catherine Barnard from Cambridge who is an expert in EU Law.
The event will take the form of a presentation and then Q&A.
DATE: Friday, June 10
TIME: 2.30pm - 5pm
ADDRESS: Norwich City Football Club
FORMAT OF EVENT: What is the business case for staying in or leaving the EU? Norfolk Chamber is holding an EU debate for businesses to put their questions to both sides, on issues which directly affect their business. The format of the debate is to hear from national speakers on issues which affect business. The neutral position will come from Open Europe, and the positioning from both the Remain and Leave campaigners. There will be roundtable discussions to discuss and highlight key issues with other Norfolk business leaders before putting questions forward to be answered by the panel in an extensive Q&A session.