South West Norfolk previous election results
Results from the 2005, 2001 and 1997 elections
Christopher Fraser (Con) 25,881; Charmaine Morgan (Lab) 15,795; April Pond (Lib Dems) 10,207; Delia Hall (UKIP) 2,738; Kim Hayes (Ind) 506. Maj 10,086. Turnout; 62.5pc.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
Gillian Shephard (Con) 27,633; Anne Hanson (Lab) 18,267; Gordon Dean (Lib Dems) 5,681; Ian Jonathan Smith (UKIP) 1,368. Maj 9,376. Turnout; 63.1pc.
Gillian Shephard (Con) 24,694; Adrian Hefferman (Lab) 22,230; David Bucton (Lib Dems) 8,178; R Hoare (Referendum Party) 3,694. Maj 2, 464. Turnout; 73.3pc.