Positive response to Cromer town survey
- Credit: Archant
A men's clothes shop is one of the main suggestions to come out of a town survey which has brought up revealing and interesting answers.
The Cromer Residents' Survey 2013 was sent out to about 4,500 households by Cromer Town Council at the beginning of July and so far about 950 have been returned.
Townsfolk can have their say on the detailed questionnaire, which covers roads, shopping, the environment, sport and leisure - and a section asking for opinions over the need for a swimming pool.
Responses need to be submitted by the end of this month and will be used to create a parish plan to be adopted by the town council.
Tim Bartlett said: 'It gives a sense of continuity. It provides a guidebook for the future of the town and for councillors.'
You may also want to watch:
The questionnaire can be filled in by visiting www.cromertown.org/parishform.htm. It can also be dropped off at the town council office at North Lodge Park; Tourist Information Centre; Merchants' Place or Mill Road Post Office in Suffield Park.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles